Can survivors cheat on ps4?

Genuine question. Because a few times I have played against survivors who would flicker as I got closer and it seemed like they were on a perpetual sprint burst. Last night I played against a Feng and David who were working on this generator - I pulled the Feng off but what was so weird is that I froze mid animation and the Feng kept on working. They disconnected, and I was still frozen, but at least I could move my camera again. And I couldn’t attack either until the David conveniently finished the generator. 

My internet connection is perfectly fine. 

Comments

  • That sounds like a severe bug, but yes, it's possible to cheat regardless of platform.

  • Did you leave your game on overnight? I find that on PS4 leaving your game on and trying to play again gives me hella glitches.
  • jmaximo93 said:
    Did you leave your game on overnight? I find that on PS4 leaving your game on and trying to play again gives me hella glitches.
    No, I always shut my ps4 off before I go to bed. But I do leave it idle for like when I’m eating and stuff. 
  • I've experienced this on PS4 as well, after the initial hit I could not catch the survivor, she was moving oddly in spurts (sounds like the same flicker you refer to) she was able to stay ahead of me and out pace me. I have video of it saved, after I finally managed to get her by her getting stuck on something, I downed her. It's the one and only time I face camped anyone. Also, it was a Feng.

  • I know what you mean, it's just because the survivors are incredibly laggy and keep lagging forward looking like a flickered sprint burst.