MMR or no MMR

I actually really love that the ranks are covered up. Why? A bit annoying when you are just trying to make fun builds and everyone always asks you why you are even red rank ๐Ÿ˜‚ been playing this game since 2017 so I love to spice it up so yea the cover up is nice. I can pretend i'm new even though I am far from that haha. I don't know if I am the only one that feels this way?

Comments

  • It's still way too early for anyone to judge how well this new system works, all I can say is my experience hasn't been as negative as some of the other people here. I like the ranks being covered up though, wouldn't mind if that stayed.

  • @syain said:

    It's still way too early for anyone to judge how well this new system works, all I can say is my experience hasn't been as negative as some of the other people here. I like the ranks being covered up though, wouldn't mind if that stayed.

    As killer my games feel the same tbh. Which I don't mind of course.

  • Ask me in 5 days, very promising start but tomorrow is a new day.

  • Generally speaking, better matchmaking is always a step in the right direction.

  • @justad00d said:

    So far, games tonight have been bad as survivor. Getting paired with very low skilled killers <200 hours who are horrible at chase and get looped for 5 gens then kill you with rancor or facecamp 1 person to death.

    Are you the Nea I murdered as Clown with Rancor? ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • So far it's been pretty good for me. Some matches I won, some I lost, but none felt one-sided. I'm not facing noobs and I'm most certainly not facing red ranks. This is promising so far