I love the new MMR!
Finally I’m getting matched with good survivors against good killers. Keep it up BHVR :)
Finally I’m getting matched with good survivors against good killers. Keep it up BHVR :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven’t been able to play any matches. Do we know how long they’re testing it??
Test is ending on august 16
Thx
It's ######### #########, every game has been tunnel, slug, camp
Hunt Showdown just released a new map yesterday (Console) so i cant test it out. ;(
That's the level of play you've achieved, it's probably the level of play you deserve. MMR has been in demand for awhile, so either get with it or kindly ask for rank match making back?
I agree! I'm actually getting teammates that KNOW how to loop and DO gens. Before I almost always had to carry my team. It's so good now and I don't want it turned off. lol
I'm just messing around on my killers. It's only a matter of time before I start teasing brown rank survivors again.
Finally, it has been what, two years or something? Mwahaha.
Wait wait wait, MMR IS back?! Holy hell I might actually be able to get decent games now!
I'm enjoying it. Matching has worked great. Can't wait till it is permanently active.
Test is on until August 16.
I was skeptical about the MMR but I agree I think they nailed it for once. I actually felt like i was the potato survivor in my team for once.
Yeah this ver of MMR is actually not bad, been having some better matches lately.
Why did they release the test late for my country? 😭
I have to wait tomorrow now. But you hyped me, guys.
I feel so jealous of everyone. I've just had team mates unhooking me directly in the Killer's face w/o BT. ;_;