It's Hellraiser (CONFIRMED)

SAIRE. These are the only truly confirmed letters, as far as I'm concerned (I don't buy that "rt" has any significance).

Ace is in a cage, the same way Pinhead can't "come out" until the cube's puzzle is solved, like he's "trapped".

The devs had mentioned they'd love to get Pinhead in the game.


I'm betting on Hellraiser. Who's with me?


EDIT: Seven "A" letters were posted when we got that letter. I thought this was just a random curiosity, since, on the Japanese Twitter, they only used 5 characters. However, according to Google Translate, the Japanese transliteration of "Pinhead" (which, you'll note, has seven letters) uses five characters.


EDIT #2: Turns out the "H" was indeed always there, so I removed it.


EDIT #3: The devs released four audio files which, when put into a spectrograph, spell out "HELL". Hellraiser confirmed.


EDIT #4: A teaser was released that literally shows a portion of the film (animated in DbD teaser style, of course).

Comments

1 2 3 ›