The wheel decided :( I like her too, but Oni is just a notch more fun to me.
Who said I liked her? I hate facing her because she leaves people in the broken status making my most used build, a Medic build with For The People, completely obsolete. I just said this was completely unfortunate she made it out of losers bracket to face one of the most universally considered fun killers in the entire game
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A less fun Hillbilly, but still fun despite this.
Poor plague, desperately fought to stay alive in the loser bracket just to face Oni.
The wheel decided :( I like her too, but Oni is just a notch more fun to me.
Who said I liked her? I hate facing her because she leaves people in the broken status making my most used build, a Medic build with For The People, completely obsolete. I just said this was completely unfortunate she made it out of losers bracket to face one of the most universally considered fun killers in the entire gameVery sad indeed.
Looks like Oni is winning quite easily.
I love Plague. Most universally fun killer in the game IMO.
I love both their powers, but Plague games are generally more goofy and amusing. IME.