Ruin + Undying.

Aww, Ruin! Come on man, now don’t put no Ruin on that, you need to put a little non-meta on that thing! WHAT! Man come on get that Undying off there! Come on, somebody come get this man! Come on now, come on get that Undying off there, that’s just too much doggone meta. I don’t wanna see this no more!

god dammit no one got the reference :(

Comments

  • I think it's more of a combo for people who are carried by survivor's ignorance about totem locations, which won't happen against very competent survivors. If you want to win against the best teams, I highly suggest avoiding those together. Once you start getting good people to go against, it'll become very inconsistent and easily countered by players who run totem-finding perks.

  • @Mercês said:

    I think it's more of a combo for people who are carried by survivor's ignorance about totem locations, which won't happen against very competent survivors. If you want to win against the best teams, I highly suggest avoiding those together. Once you start getting good people to go against, it'll become very inconsistent and easily countered by players who run totem-finding perks.

    You understood what OP was getting at?? 😳

  • Ruin+Lethal ain't bad.

  • Your wish is granted.

    Prepare for Ruin + Pop goes the Weasel 🎉

  • Killer run ruin/undying meanwhile the survivor complain about that and they run BT, IW, DH, DS and say that is fine

  • I personally don't like having to run 2 perks for 1 hex to be viable. Even before Undying we could run ruin+TOTH. There wasn't too many people doing that because you were in essence doubling down. If ruin got cleansed you were down 2 perks instead of one. That's how I feel about undying+ruin. Hex perks are already high risk. Devoting a 2nd perk to protect ruin doesn't feel like it negates risk.