Hey. Bhvr. What did you do to Dead Dawg Saloon?
Um. Yeah I'm just gonna say it.
In a heavily time managed role, breaking all the walls seems pretty... how you say... extremely awful? Especially with the new 2/2 system.
Seriously. So, for those who don't know, they changed the fun stupid pointless bedroom in Dead Dowg's saloon and created an infinite.
Yeah.
Okay, I thought the goal was to originally diverge away from infinites, because of how heavily unbalanced they were, however they're making a come back.
Why on God's green shattering earth are they making a comeback? I thought we learned our lessons about infinites.
But, you can counter this infinite by breaking walls, every wall in the saloon, the one at the killer shack and some other closer walls to avoid making the infinite.
So in other words, like 75% of walls on that map. It's a pretty big amount. In fact. A huge chunk of time wasted by breaking all the walls on that saloon. There's like 8 walls in that general vicinity, each one takes about 2.6 seconds with a normal kick. So that's 8 × 2.6, which is about 20.8 seconds. And that's without calculating how many seconds it takes our happy asses to get around to each wall and then eventually the gen. This is pretty bad decision.
So we lost a gen already, since it takes 80 seconds to complete by YOURSELF without any modifiers. Now you add those modifiers and see how many they can complete fast.
Or
We purposely lose that chase in particular, to chase someone else who could also potentially use that.
I don't think m1 killers should suffer for this, m1 killers whom can't slowdown a chase.
Look.. I know this seems like a lot of "whataboutism" but, I'm a believer of Murphy's Law.
"If something can go wrong. It will go wrong."
And this change seems like something that's pretty wrong.
I know I'm bitching a lot. But. Wouldn't it be better to.. I don't know... NOT make an infinite and instead focuse on reworking the map for the better on both sides instead of needing a decent perk to help get through an already bad situation? Like, a perk to deal with no decent loops, or perks to stop too many GOOD loops?
Examples being: Sacrificial Pit and Coldwind
Doesn't that at least make more sense than forcing either side to make awful plays to at least have a chance to deal with either side?
This feels like a one step forward two step back situation.
Maybe I'm wrong, who knows. Tell me in the comments, I've had a few people skim a post and just say whatever so I kind of expect it to happen again.
Here's a youtube link with a friend of mine. Apologies for my awful sounding voice, I've been getting more and more sick recently and I have no clue why.
Comments
Cmon, Saloon is killer sided. Breakable wall on killer shack makes it way easier to mindgame, confusing tiles, pallets with no purpose, small map.
Well, glad to see we agree on something.
Then you are extremly bad. I win 99% of my matches on dead dawg as a solo survivor.
Never said I always lost on it as a survivor. I’ve always won as killer, that’s what I said
I can only speculate i did not watch the video but probably because the map is small enough for the killer and survivor to interact with each other. That mean if the killer is the better player he will down the survivor and be able to go to a working gen and interupt the survivor progress and they wont finish it in the killer face. I seriously believe that map reward the better player
Just give up the Saloon gen, why would you want to try to protect that thing? Total time killer.
All im saying is that when both walls are broken and the killer doesn't get bloodlust there's a problem
It happened a few times when I was practice chasing a friend of mine and I broke the proper walls and it was still a crawl
It has nothing to do with a saloon gen, but I can see why you'd think that
Dead Dawg Saloon is being looked into.
They'll open up the door, but they won't fix the corner by the shack.
It's broken af even with removing the walls. Removing the walls literally does nothing. And guess what teams did? They saved the saloon gen for last. No matter how much I pushed them off outer gens, they kept being aggressive with them until there were 3 gens left and then they just go super toxic at the saloon. Like seriously, ######### was someone thinking with this move?
Thank you. I appreciate this.