DBD Teaser update
Gotta love the Red Herrings
Gotta love the Red Herrings
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Does red herring means something particular in English? I'm gonna turn my game into French to get a translation, but maybe the translation is way different from the original meaning if it's kind of an expression.
Red Herring is a piece of information intended to be misleading to distract from the real information.
ARE YOU ######### KIDDING ME
"Red herring" is an expression referring to information that is meant to mislead you. That's why the perk is called that, because it indicates there's a survivor working on that generator when there isn't one.
Oh, it fits well the perk then. Thanks for explaining. The French translation means the same actually.
My money's on the "Ciircus" thing being the red herring.
you know... with Ace and the circus, all the trial and tribulations the community is going through, all the turnabouts.....
Wait, what was a red herring?
they didn't say. I'm gonna guess all of it
Honestly, it's probably this post itself that is the red herring. Just to confuse people to doubting everything else they revealed.
It's not like they need to give us Red Herrings tho. The community is already pretty good at wrongly guessing upcoming chapters without false information.
I'm guessing it's the "rt" that came shortly before it that's the Red Herring.
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1425158402314051586?s=20yeah remember when everyone thought blight was a werewolf. or twins were a wendigo
hmmmm 🤔
This will be the fifth time we've called Candyman, he has to appear now.
I think all the clues are the red herring
we didn't do it in front of a mirror
Plot twist: This "Red Herring" implied by BHVR is a red herring of that red herring to keep us from discovering the truth.
Beetlejuice
The letters I A S and now this fish.
I got it, it makes perfect sense! It's A Shark! New killer confirmed! Sharknado chapter confirmed!