20+ minutes to find survivors.
This has been an issue for a damn long time now. I create lobbies and wait for 20 minutes straight to have one, ONE, survivor join my lobby until he decides it's not worth it to wait 5 minutes to find another one. In the rare case I actually get to play, the game usually lasts about 2 minutes because the game is getting finished as quickly as possible. On top of that my choices are: 1. to get called a camping piece of sh** if I don't leave the map the second I hook a person + tbagging at the exit gates, a tunneling piece of sh** for chasing a guy more than 5 seconds + tbagging at the exit gates, or a lame piece of sh** because I don't play to the survivors liking + tbagging at the exit gates and 2: to actually play like a scumbag, facecamp, continuously hit a dude on a hook, "real" tunneling ect. ect. + tbagging at the exit gates. So what do I do? Reports for verbal abuse won't do jack nor can I dc on purpose to lose ranks, so I can get games or, how dare I, have some fun for exchange because I don't need to play like my life would depend on it, because I'd get banned.
I love to support you guys and I did over the 2 years of playing this game but I'm getting kinda tired of your game and people getting away with the most toxic of behaviour.
And to everyone reading this: I don't favor a side and I don't "main" a side. So spare me your pitiful comments on that topic.
I wish you all a good day.
Comments
What's your rank? Most people don't bother ever getting to "low" rank (purple or red) which is why it would be harder. Also, barely anyone ever plays this game around 8pm Central.
So, as a killer main, I should play worse than I'm capable of in order not to rank up too much? This is so illogical, if the devs also feel this way, I can see why the matchmaking is as broken as it seems.
You shouldn't have to handicap yourself because of the game's faults.
The whole game is illogical, sorry to say that.
Matchmaking is broken, just derank if your rank is too high..... especially during the event, all survivors droped their ranks hard due to phial farming / suiciding
So I'm gonna spend 15 minutes each time to get into a match to lose a single pip so I don't get banned for dc'ing?
Sounds fun.
you don't find people because no one like new mid chapter patch except you main killer
At the beginning I would DC and when queue times get a bit shorter, derank by Afking.
Yeah its a lot of "fun"
I'm honestly not willing to risk getting banned by dc'ing a lot.
Then you will have to take the slow alternative
I can understand that, but dont worry about a few DCs ^^
Are you playing on pc? On ps4 I have no such problem.
Well it's not that hard ot rank up so most of the time I'm in the red ranks. But time doesn't really matter since I have to wait this long whenever I play, no offense here.
I get where you're coming from and you're right. But the devs can work on their game to prevent such behaviour or get rid of it completely.
Yes I'm on PC