THIS type of HAG needs NERF'd

Okay . . . so hag in general is a little OP but, whatever.

She has a few too many traps and if she has Franklin's . . . you can't really counter her because even if you crawl over stuff her things activate . . . eventually.

But when you pair that with her SILENT phantasm traps . . .where she has NO terror radius after and her traps are silent? It 's like impossible to win.

I went against this type of hag for the first time and it was the most horrible game I've ever had. Every gen covered and I think I'm fine and turn my camera the other way and get smacked. IT's like unlimited free hits.

Comments

  • Watch where the hag sets traps once you know there are silent ones. Assume every gen and hook, with a survivor on it, is trapped and crouch to all of them. If you see her set a trap run to the edge and set it off forcing her to waste it or teleport to reset; you do this properly and learn the distance and she can't hit you.

  • Yeah I think Rusty Shackles is a bs add-on and should be changed or made iridescent. It removes her counterplay in running on the traps to disarm them.

  • Yeah rusty shackles needs a nerf IMO

  • Hag in general needs nerfed. The add-ons just make it more obvious.

    Rusty Shackles doesn't turn your camera when you set off a trap which is nice but not knowing when you've set it off is still broken.

    This add-on and Mint Rag aren't balanced properly at this stage in the game.

  • all i wish for is that traps placed around a certain distance from hook, go away