Did they fix the hideous new character models yet?

I uninstalled when I saw the new character models and hairstyles for everyone. Have they changed it back yet? I won't reinstall until they do. Feng looking like Micheal Jackson and Yui with chubby cheeks and Ace without the skeevy character of a weak chin and Kate looking like a chipmunk and Jake with inexplicably silky hair and Nea without that lovely punk blue and white hairstyle (it's been replaced with some lazy Emo #########) is driving me crazy.

I knew letting the K-pop DLC slide was a mistake suddenly everyone has been Hollywooded regardless of personality or original character design.

Comments

  • No? Why would they revert their updated character models to the outdated ones? This is most likely the final product whether we like it or not. So I suppose this is the end of your dbd career.

  • Only one that needs to be 'fixed' is Jill's, as hers seemed to have been bugged when Claire's face was updated.

    The rest are fine.

  • @GenJockeyNance said:

    No? Why would they revert their updated character models to the outdated ones? This is most likely the final product whether we like it or not. So I suppose this is the end of your dbd career.

    Some of the new ones just look horrible, I'll never forgive what they did to Feng and Ace

  • All the other gaffes BHVR's been machine-gunning out were just fine, but the updated models were the last straw?

  • Whelp, looks like you ain't coming back.

  • @unsafepallet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2415752#Comment_2415752

    Some of the new ones just look horrible, I'll never forgive what they did to Feng and Ace

    Fair enough. I haven't played Kate a little after the rework went live. I tried to give it a shot but nah, not my Kate. So I feel that.

  • Maybe we'll get some fixes in the patch tomorrow. There was a lot of critical feedback for some of the updated models. Especially Kate, but I saw a fair amount of complaints about Feng, Nancy, Ace, David, and Dwight as well.

    I'm more pessimistic toward the devs lately so I expect they'll just sweep any complaints under the rug like they have about everything else they've done in the last year or so. On to the next DLC and all..

  • You uninstalled? Over this?

  • They're all fine except for feng, kate, and jill. I have absolutely no idea what the ######### they were thinking with them.

    Oh and dwight. He looks weird too.

  • I hope they at least fix Kate's teeth.

  • Don't want to sound rude, but if you uninstall because of a cosmetic issue i guess you were not interested by the game in itself anymore so i would say "Bye have a a great time out of the Fog" :D