The new killer will be...?
These 3 are quite rumored, according to a photo from the DbD account, they published 2 photos in Crotus Prenn, an S can assimilate Springtrap and the photo of the fair with 2 clown emojis, makes me think that it could be Pennywise, Candyman With his movie and actor Tony Todd giving a new hint to some possible voice lines and a new project, it makes me lose hope possibly, I will join Team Pennywise and demand that my skin from 1990.



Comments
It’s Springtrap. He’s literally in that picture far in the back.
Something is in that picture. It could just as easily be a crow, some rocks, and pareidolia.
I used to play FNAF a lot. I know Springtrap and that’s gotta be him.
Yall are wrong, this is the next killer.
In some photos I saw the letter S and the letter I, if we combine them it would be "Is Candyman" Is Candyman the new killer.
You see him because you're looking for him. I see a crow and some rocks.
What is this?
It's real surprising what we can see when we want to see something.
I can see a bunny since people speak about a bunny shape.
#########, if it's Springtrap.
Candyman has been defeated for the fifth time.
I really don’t care who the next killer is tbh. I’m just speculating Springtrap.
S... I... My joke about a new Silent Hill chapter becomes more accurate, LOL.
(Seriously, I can't wait for more hints. I like theory times.)
Either way, look closely at the "ear", but in the original image, not this digitally altered nonsense. You can make out a beak.
The only licensed chapter I saw teasers about was RE, as I started playing during the Twins teaser.
Do they usually use original maps/characters to tease license? There is Ace, the Nurse's map...
(I do remember there was Felix in one of the RE teaser tho.)
I see an S and a Rabbit.
So the rabbit from Silent Hill and the S from Silent Hill. 👀
I see a rabbit too, but I'm not sure if it's really a rabbit shape or my imagination to this point.
I'm seeing a body here
I don't see anything, Candyman?
I can't tell if it's a statue or not, but I keep seeing a body there.
I wanna say Candyman. But, I have absolutely no clue what THAT is
I don't see anything... What could it mean if there is a body there?
I'm not sure if this helps or not, I have no clue what that is
Looks like part of the wall in the fence to me. But I'm not saying there is nothing, I just don't see.
It's super hard to see, but there is a beak. Like, you'd have to zoom in a bit to see the Bird's beak
I'm possibly seeing things, after all. I spent thirty minutes staring at the Springtrap picture until I saw the bird's beak
Now I see Candyman.
Not to burst anyone’s bubble, but I’d like to point out that Ace was in the other picture. It could just as well be a character we already know.
And why is it in a cage?
i might be crazy here, but the new Tome charms kind of reminded me of The Keeper from The Evil Within...
thats a lot of speculation on my end - he would fit in perfectly though....
I feel like the "S" is definitely a teaser, but I think the thing in the back is just a pile of rubble and people are looking too deeply into it.
"He", not "it". And we have a killer who literally puts people in cages and is from a place that starts with "S".
Wait, it can't be SpringTrap. Their right ear is clipped horrendously. In that picture the ear is full
The S looks like the one from the welcome sign.
Really, I'm seeing 2 faces there.