Where there's a will challenge
I'm guessing we need to do 2 unhooks or finish 2 gens, I did one of each and it didn't count.
I'm guessing we need to do 2 unhooks or finish 2 gens, I did one of each and it didn't count.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You sure? Could be one of those things where either have to have 80 seconds on a generator done or just work on it as it gets completed.
Use no mither and do 2 gens. that's all i did and got it in one game.
reading in fundamental
Two unhooks or two gens, not one unhook and one gen.
Also, gotta do it when injured.
Unhooks didn't work for me, but generators did.
Ok, so what does "Stun or Blind the Killer 4 times" mean?
Same.
Safe unhooks?
If you can't tell if an unhook was safe, run We're Gonna Live Forever. It's only safe once you score the token.
I see your point, yes.