After 4 years of owning this game and hitting red ranks multiple times, rank 6 is where I got it at
I haven’t screamed this loud ever since Pyramid Head released, oh my god I have finally done it and had to work around hatch and lucky break
I haven’t screamed this loud ever since Pyramid Head released, oh my god I have finally done it and had to work around hatch and lucky break
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My best achievement on a locker-infested map and the area below. Congratulations!!
I mean now I feel bad mine was relatively easy street
https://youtu.be/YM_bERfDknURegardless, massive congrats on this pain in the ass (usually anyway)
Congrats!!! I got extremely lucky when I hit mine. Be proud. You’ve earned it.
Mine was on Azarov’s resting place, had 3 close calls
First one I mori’d the felix slightly off of hatch and kate was on top of it, managed to close it
Second one was that Kate apparently has Lucky break and Iron will and when I let her wiggle out I kinda lost her
Third one was that I didn’t double check gates and kate almost got out
Congratulations! I did mine a few months after the Halloween chapter and it's probably tougher to do nowadays. I'm happy for you!
The first time I got it, I gave a scream that made all the neighbors wake up and they thought they had killed someone, because that was me killing the 4 survivors and obtaining Evil Incarnate.
I did it for the 2nd time and I really feel like a true Main Myers.