Still hoping, against all hope, that this guy will someday be a survivor . . .
And if he could have these skins . . . TAKE MY MONEY NOW BEHAVIOUR AND LIVE IN INFAMY
And if he could have these skins . . . TAKE MY MONEY NOW BEHAVIOUR AND LIVE IN INFAMY
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought this was going to be about Carl the cashier but I'm pleasantly surprised and would love to have Frank in the game. The McPoyles could be the killer. ๐
Royle McPoyle could ride on Liam or Ryan's shoulder and then fly off to poke the survivor's eyes out for the special attack lol
In all seriousness I'm wondering what happened to Benedict Baker, he was there in the lore. Now all of a sudden we haven't seen or heard from him in god knows how long.
I'm kind of hoping he becomes a playable survivor at some point.
If I had to bet, I'd say it's likely they won't make him a playable.
This is a very interesting survivor, I'll be sure to write this down.
He clearly has history with Amanda, too.
I'll shall write that down as well
As I said earlier, he also has history with Amanda. Why this is not included in her official lore is beyond me.
it should be
It honest-to-goodness pisses me off that we didn't get Carl the Cashier in game.
Maybe someday they'll do it as a surprise (you'd think they would've around the 5th anniversary ๐ค ). I'm skeptical, but you never know!
Dennis would have to be the Killer.
Would "The Implication" be his Killer name, or one of his perks?
I love this comment so much lol
The Implication could even be his special attack.
Every survivor when it starts up: "Ah! There's no where to run. What am I gonna do?! Say no?"
Ukr2IcD.gif