Old hit detection was better

So far today i haven't survived a single match other then a time a Leatherface let me live reason hit detection say said it would be good and fix everything i'm over a pallet hit just dropped a pallet hit oh i jump a window hit oh you pressed the button to vault or drop a pallet sorry hit oh your facing a Wraith and pressed the button to pull down a pallet but he unclocked and hit you even though the button was already pressed we won't drop the pallet your going down so simple answer old hit detection was better be those hits actually made more sense the server is making the game worse.

Comments

  • I don't know what world you're living in where the new hit detection is giving killers more unfair hits in comparison to the old one but I don't think it's the one everyone else is in.

  • he unclocked and hit you even though the button was already pressed we won't drop the pallet your going down

    That's not hit detection, you were just slow on the interaction.

  • I mean, it's fully possible that you happened to be one of the few survivor players who actually benefitted from the old system. It basically just means you got so used to being given stuns in favor of you that you think it's unfair.


    But I can assure you 100%, its a million % more fair right now. Just drop pallets slightly earlier than you're used to and you're fine.

  • I am breaking pallets with nemesis while the survivor is only in the reaching animation and has not even moved it yet. They are full on safety barriers now with i frames once dropped.