What do you think of Tommy Jarvis in Dead by Daylight?
Putting aside Jason, the lawsuits, I want to know what you think of Tommy Jarvis? Jason's Nemesis and the boy who appears in Friday the 13th the game in a heroic scene.
In my opinion, I would like to have him as a survivor, so I would have Ash Williams, Laurie Strode and Tommy Jarvis.
Comments
If we got two survivors I'd like him and Megan Garris.
Would be cool in a sense to have another slasher hero dude survived for 3 Friday the 13ths
He'd be aight.
Tommy is my favourite slasher guy, we need him with Jason in DbD for Year 6 Anniversary
Honestly I think Tommy was overrated, just my opinion because he's obviously a popular character, and I can see why. I just thought he was annoying (in part VI anyway). I'd rather have one of the final girls seeing as Friday was one of the first franchises to consistently use that trope.