There are no hitbox issues instead fix the aim assist on console
Simple awnser to the people crying about broken hit box nothing is broken its just lag. Instead fix what's really broken like the aim assist on console. It's starting to piss me off where my swing are about to hit the survivor but it just automatically cuts off this happens way WAY to many times and is stupid and extends chases ridiculosley long. The fps is garbage already and I miss sometimes from how ######### it is but when I finally think I land a hit it just gets cancelled. Please fix this bug and the grab bug where the animations cuts off then freezes me and after 1 second does a short range long. All together with the grab going halfway to freezing with a random swing is like 5 seconds of no movement.
Comments
nah its both, just fix hitboxes
wOAH tHERE! No way do hitboxes need to be bigger. You can literally look up a dead by hitbox compilation on youtube
you can walk into a hallway with another survivor and you would be sandbagging them even though you clearly arent touching them. Big hitboxes are good for vacuums but there are no pallet vacuums so they should reduce the hitbox size.
there's nothing wrong with the hitboxes
The hit capsules are already plenty large.
How the "aim assist" works in this game - there's a hit detection cone when you fire your attack. If the survivor hit-capsule is in the cone - you've connected and the animation engine takes over and adjusts your position to make things look nice and clean.
I'm bringing this up because unfortunately, you might be seeing things get worse before they're getting better. They're talking about shortening that cone (but making the lunge longer) in order to deal with dicey hits across windows.
Unfortunately, they seem adverse to balancing console separately from PC. And frankly, I think that's a mistake.
Until they give in and recognize that console might need a different set of rules, things are just gonna get worse for console.
Their main focus on Console right now seems to be optimizing the game - but it's been a long and ongoing process. I can only hope that this fixes things for you, my console cousins.
Hitboxes are HUGE
The joke called trap that doesn't trigger and they just walk around it 1inch away
BTW I would prefer have no auto aim at all since it makes me misses or try to hit the hooked surviving while the healthier one is running in circle around the book
The only auto aim help I would give us for the huntress on console and that's it. Its more harmful than useful in melee
Whenever someone tells me hitboxes are fine - https://clips.twitch.tv/UninterestedSleepyWaterOSsloth
Both sides hit boxes are screwed, killers getting stunned without being near a pallet and survivors getting hit from all sorts of weird angles.
Hit boxes are fine survivors are already small if they would get reduce more it would literally be impossible to hit them doing the circles and #########. The aim assist constantly cancels my hit right before I'm about to hit the survivor this almost always happens when they do there 360s it's almost an exploit honestly.