Maps that completely cancels Killers

I.e Blight and Racoon city map


just why lord jesus

Comments

  • Haddonfield and literally any killer

  • RPD and Nurse

    Lery's and Huntress

    Coldwind and Deathslinger

    RPD and Trickster

    Hawkins and Oni

    RPD and DBD

  • actually RPD just cancel any killers .......

  • @odra said:

    actually RPD just cancel any killers .......

    Have you played Myers on that map? It is actually very fun and strong. Or Wraith works aswell. It feels like heaven to stealth killer imo. But at the end it is mostly not fun for both sides.

    I really dislike the school map.

  • Honestly some maps are bad for legion when it comes to chaining frenzy hits

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Honestly some maps are bad for legion when it comes to chaining frenzy hits

    I could see that being an issue with Gideon, you get a hit and then there's someone right above you, what the f*ck you gonna do about it.

  • @The_Daydreamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2408678#Comment_2408678

    Have you played Myers on that map? It is actually very fun and strong. Or Wraith works aswell. It feels like heaven to stealth killer imo. But at the end it is mostly not fun for both sides.

    I really dislike the school map.

    didn't like it for me coz too big, and it takes too long time for 1 match either as survivor or killer

  • @odra said:

    actually RPD just cancel any killers .......

    RCPD just cancels any fun for either side tbh

  • Just now I had a game where the RPD offering was burned, and not one, but TWO PLAYERS DCd while loading.

  • @The_Daydreamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2408678#Comment_2408678

    Have you played Myers on that map? It is actually very fun and strong. Or Wraith works aswell. It feels like heaven to stealth killer imo. But at the end it is mostly not fun for both sides.

    I really dislike the school map.

    It feel like with all seeing wraith and scratche mirror myers whitout that its hell

  • @The_Daydreamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2408678#Comment_2408678

    Have you played Myers on that map? It is actually very fun and strong. Or Wraith works aswell. It feels like heaven to stealth killer imo. But at the end it is mostly not fun for both sides.

    I really dislike the school map.

    I've just finished a match against this beautiful no-terror-radius Myers in RPD and was the scariest game I've played in a loooong time since I got DbD. Reminded me of my first weeks when I was truly scared of the killers and kept running away from gens or any other place they would go. I don't know, I loved the experience. It's the first time I actually enjoyed playing that map.

  • RPD seems a good map for Blight, lot of angles to bump into and long corridor without issues = free hit. But that's from my played-5-times-total-Blight pov ^^ A Billy would suffer more than a Blight on this map.

    You still can use your power where as a Myers in Coldwind farm cannot coz you can't stalk throught corn.