Am I the only one who genuinely enjoys playing dbd?
yea I dunno but I find the game really fun to play especially as killer
yea I dunno but I find the game really fun to play especially as killer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I used to.
But that time is past.
I enjoy playing, but there’s still a lot of bullshit BHVR needs to fix. I’ll stop bitching about errors when they stop happening.
I still do, despite my dissatisfactions with the game at times.
OH this is a mood right here. I never hated and enjoyed a game so much.
This is my favorite multiplayer game. While I'm not playing a singleplayer I genuinely enjoy DBD.
yes.
DBD is one of my favorite games now that I've gotten past the learning curve fully. Enough so that for one of my first tattoos I'll be getting a DBD one on my wrist because I've made a lot of good memories now. The game will always have a special place in my heart even with it's flaws :)
No.
Dont go by the people who claim they don’t on the forums, they only make up a small percentage. Which come to think I don’t even know why they are still here. I’d would have already moved on to another game a long time ago.
Idk you might be one of like a dozen. There's gonna people that say they enjoy, but do they still enjoy the game even when they lose?
Most people come to forums to vent.
That's why you see a lot of negativity here. It is a minority though.
The mayority enjoys the game obviously. People wouldn't play it if they didn't
Yes. Out of 7 billion people on this planet, full of unique organisms living their own unique lives, you. ONLY YOU, are the singular person in all of our organized society enjoying DBD.
Yes
No fun allowed. Only suffering and despair.
I mean, not anymore but I used to.
I do. I sometimes am annoyed about something, as it happens for other online games I played.
If I didn't enjoy, I'd quit the game and the forums. I'd forget about it and play something else.
No...