Ok about spins.
This was literally my 3rd match of the day where someone said I got spun. At first I was kinda confused then I realised people think that playing around blights power counts as spinning. Like no ######### I am going at mach 3 with double speed addons and you walk around me with limited turning then I cant hit you. Like unless you want me to start Z flicking I cant hit that angle. I mean at least it wasn't like the person trying to argue they spun me using deadhard. I mean spining a killer is cool and shows a skill gap but like people are getting so desprate to make some youtube epic spin montage that they are trying to classify anything as a spin.
Comments
Ok but like...
If he spun to avoid your hit...
I dont see how he's wrong...
The good old classic "you didn't beat me fast enough"
You think this is bad? I once played against a guy with an atrocious ping, who was overly pride of the fact that he "spun" me five times.
And then I was like:
"Buddy, you kept teleporting around because of your trash connection and you still died with 5 gens left. I hardly think this was a victory for you."
There was no reply.
Spinning is irritating, but I do agree with you. Managing to evade Blight's lethal rush is hardly an impressive feat, as it depends completely on the Killer's skill and not your own.
Just another salty survivor for the pudding.
Ah yes I had a yun jin do that to me but at least they didnt brag about it in the endgame they were just really laggy and kept teleporting behind me for no reason.
I dont care about spinning in fact I think its pretty funny to pull off and it feeds me lots of hits as killer, I just dont like how people claim like everything is a spin
If you count literally just moving to the right as spinning then yeah
Well, at least you avoided the post-game chat nonsense.
"as it depends completely on the Killer's skill and not your own."
That is literally a spin, always has depended on the killers skill
A "spin" or "getting spun" is a term simply for dodging a hit in this game, and in this case the survivor did succesfully