We can't have some mediocre Killers?

Does every Killer need to buffed into Opression land?

Trickster and Nemesis come to mind as recent examples.

Trickster certainly wasn't OP and why can't that be ok. All he really needed was a fix to his Chase interactions while throwing knives so you wouldn't de-pip. His ranged ability shuts down a lot of looping options. He's weak indoors, or was.

Nemesis is pretty balanced in my opinion, certainly not OP and, unique being the first Killer with AI.

Do we really need to buff every Killer that can't ZOOM across the map or one hit down?

Comments

  • @Carth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2408484#Comment_2408484

    Tell me you play survivor without telling me you play survivor.

    Yes I do play Survivor, what a surprise. And I play Killer. You are not original with that line.

  • @The_Daydreamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2408636#Comment_2408636

    Yes I do play Survivor, what a surprise. And I play Killer. You are not original with that line.

    Ok, if you want me to be serious.


    "Trickster was one of the worst killers but it doesn't mean he was that bad".

    - Soooo....you do know outside of 3 killers, most killers are considered absolute dumpster tier vs a good team of survivors?


    " I was prepared to not do hot every match but I still got my 2-4k or 0k with everyone dead on hook which was fine".

    -This is meaningless, Otz and Dowsey/etc can go on like 1k+ win streaks against randos from the MM. The second they go against players who are equal in skill to them they crumble apart if they aren't playing an A tier+ killer.


    "I personally wish they nerf him so he needs 7 knives and not 6, increases his throwing speed, reduces the knives he needs for main event and increases the avaible knives to 50. And I wish he has a third ability which deactives his knives for few seconds but increases his movement speed"

    -What would be the point of this? Trickster is already extremely weak at high wall loops, so this makes him crappier than he is at high walls but does nothing to mitigate him at low walls which is his most recently complained about area. Also, nobody in the world takes advantage of tricksters "throwing speed" outside of rare scenarios at dead zones. Most loops it is 2-4 knives tops. No one cares about his throw rate outside of main event.


    Finally ".And I wish he has a third ability which deactives his knives for few seconds but increases his movement speed so he can run faster to important objectives and position himself better."

    This is an extreme meme and we can apply it to all 110% killers. Disable your ability for x seconds and become a 115% killer!! It's either garbage or OP.

1 2 3 ›