Broken Key OP =D

well - just for the sake of fun i took broken key. the killer was leatherface and he had FD

Most interesting part. At the beggining of game he hit me and was guarding that broken key for a good 90 seconds.. that was fun XD

Comments

  • I dont get it, if he played the game normally he would get 29.000 BP without any kill (missing 3.000 from 4 sacrificed). Why trying to guard a key?

  • @C3Tooth said:

    I dont get it, if he played the game normally he would get 29.000 BP without any kill (missing 3.000 from 4 sacrificed). Why trying to guard a key?

    Because that single item ruins otherwise fun games.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    I dont get it, if he played the game normally he would get 29.000 BP without any kill (missing 3.000 from 4 sacrificed). Why trying to guard a key?

    So the survivor needs to waste at least another 10.000 BP to get à New key 😈

  • @C3Tooth said:

    I dont get it, if he played the game normally he would get 29.000 BP without any kill (missing 3.000 from 4 sacrificed). Why trying to guard a key?

    How do you know he would have earned that much BP ?

  • Awww I miss the old scare effect of shroud of separation when mori where feared/disliked enough to quit mid loadingscreen.