Console players
Is anyone still having it where someone using dead hard just freezes your game for like 3 seconds?
Is anyone still having it where someone using dead hard just freezes your game for like 3 seconds?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes.
Want clips?
Yep.
My hunk a ######### of a console lags when I use DH.
Sure
Yes, it still happens to me too on PS4.
Weirdly, the update made it better at first (still not fixed, but better) and now it seems to be getting worse for me. More frequent lag spikes and for longer periods of time.
It's so funny that killers complain about how unfair DH is when it fails every time I use it. They're going to be so pissed when the devs destroy it like other survivor perks they complain about and we all start using an exhaustion perk that actually works.
Yes.
Yup, almost every single dead hard causes freezing.
Woah hold up now, Dead Hard triggers Witch Time on console? Jealous
I do have it less harmful than before but still have it
Are you playing the game on a HDD or a SSD? Because I hwae the issue doesn't happen if you use a ssd.
That's still an issue. You shouldn't need to purchase an external piece of equipment to play the game properly.
And yes, I am using one. Iirc, the One X comes with one and I bought an external one.
No, but I am on next gen though. Having said that you get hit regardless, I'll be mid animation and get hit so you aren't missing much