Finished The Event

Finished a 2 week event in 3 days. Now that is a grind.

It was definetly longer than every other event but i dunno i kinda liked the harvesting plant thing and killer was just a bunch of farming.

Cosmetics:

EARNED:
Trapper full set
Claudette full set

Bought
Wraith full set

I have alott of free time....

Comments

  • @Global said:
    Bought
    Wraith full set

    Good!

  • @Boss said:

    @Global said:
    Bought
    Wraith full set

    Good!

    I couldnt just not get him dude.

  • So can you still earn the BP as a survivor if you burn the offering and other survivors harvest the plants?
  • PS. The Wraith is glorious. Looks like an entirely new killer, I love it.
  • Global said:

    @Boss said:

    @Global said:
    Bought
    Wraith full set

    Good!

    I couldnt just not get him dude.

    He is too badass! Got him 1st, next is dokta x) I couldn't grind as much like you during the weekend, got bored at some point and I needed to take a break. I got 38 vials in total so far. 
  • @Global said:

    @Boss said:

    @Global said:
    Bought
    Wraith full set

    Good!

    I couldnt just not get him dude.

    You can say no of course, but could you give me a good shot of the Trapper in full gear on the highest graphic settings?
    I'd just like to see you with him in full glory. :p

  • @brokedownpalace said:
    So can you still earn the BP as a survivor if you burn the offering and other survivors harvest the plants?

    Yes

  • @chococri said:
    Global said:

    @Boss said:

     @Global said:
    
     Bought
    

    Wraith full set

    Good!

    I couldnt just not get him dude.

    He is too badass! Got him 1st, next is dokta x) I couldn't grind as much like you during the weekend, got bored at some point and I needed to take a break. I got 38 vials in total so far. 

    Goodluck man you still got more than a week.

  • I just finished my survivor vials.

  • Boss said:

    @Global said:
    Bought
    Wraith full set

    Good!

    Wraith has gotten the best skin in the game’s history. I tried him for the first time today. No idea why I do so well with him. 
  • @chococri said:
    He is too badass! Got him 1st, next is dokta x) I couldn't grind as much like you during the weekend, got bored at some point and I needed to take a break. I got 38 vials in total so far. 

    im about the same way , went 30-30 in about 28hrs of the start on survivor but killer is a bit of a grind , only 10/30 there . I went doc first and second is wraith , but I agree with you on the picks

  • good for you buddy

  • Congratulations!
    I still have 14 killer vials left.
  • Darn, people were busy. I've only gathered like 22 or so out of 60.