Nemi-sus is mediocre but a few small changes could make him great

Ok so most of us agree that nemissis is a high c low b teir killer around there .

And honestly there's only a few things stopping him from being great

1. The biggest one being the zombies ai pathing logic is garbage like they dont even change a random direction if theirs a wall they get stuck on

2. The second issue is his addons most of them are useless he has the trapper syndrome but atleast his base is good he has only like 4or 5 good addons example utlrarare gives 12s of exposed. Too op:)

3. And finally this teir 3 power up is almost unnoticeable. What could be changed it it's harder to get to t3 but the range is increased by like 3m

Comments

  • @onemind said:

    Ok so most of us agree that nemissis is a high c low b teir killer around there .

    And honestly there's only a few things stopping him from being great

    The biggest one being the zombies ai pathing logic is garbage like they dont even change a random direction if theirs a wall they get stuck on

    The second issue is his addons most of them are useless he has the trapper syndrome but atleast his base is good he has only like 4or 5 good addons example utlrarare gives 12s of exposed. Too op:)

    And finally this teir 3 power up is almost unnoticeable. What could be changed it it's harder to get to t3 but the range is increased by like 3m

    I honestly believe too many players put too much emphasis on levelling up to tier 3 mutation. Tier 2 is his REAL power. The 1m extension in T3 is really just a bonus imo.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/270893/nemi-sus-is-mediocre-but-a-few-small-changes-could-make-him-great

    I honestly believe too many players put too much emphasis on levelling up to tier 3 mutation. Tier 2 is his REAL power. The 1m extension in T3 is really just a bonus imo.

    Agreed

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/270893/nemi-sus-is-mediocre-but-a-few-small-changes-could-make-him-great

    I honestly believe too many players put too much emphasis on levelling up to tier 3 mutation. Tier 2 is his REAL power. The 1m extension in T3 is really just a bonus imo.

    I would honestly say just tiering up at all isn't always appropriate, it's very nice to do and get the advantages of but I've had countless 4ks where just playing the m1 killer destroyed a game and not using my whip at bad times secured it. I think a lot of it comes down to maps really but the fast down always trump's the tier up.

  • @Razorbeam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2406250#Comment_2406250

    I would honestly say just tiering up at all isn't always appropriate, it's very nice to do and get the advantages of but I've had countless 4ks where just playing the m1 killer destroyed a game and not using my whip at bad times secured it. I think a lot of it comes down to maps really but the fast down always trump's the tier up.

    Although true, T2 mutation makes chases very dangerous for survivors because of just how quickly Nemesis can then clear pallets and breakable walls at safe loops.

  • Just make the zombies fast and lethal like the zombies from 28 days later.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2406267#Comment_2406267

    Although true, T2 mutation makes chases very dangerous for survivors because of just how quickly Nemesis can then clear pallets and breakable walls at safe loops.

    Absolutely, I never go into a game not wanting to tier up, honestly I love tier 3 when I read it gave 1m of distance I thought it was dumb but damn does that extra drop of range save you some time on chases, I've had countless downs where I've just winged people before they got to safety or they haven't respected the t3.

    I can't deny though now that there's just a lot of games where the snowball has picked up so fast I look at my power at the end and realize it's not got a single drop off t1 lol which is weird because for my 1st 100 games all I cared about was hitting t2 for pallet smashing.

  • Sus 😳

    I agree with all of these. Remove the contamination speed boost as well. Devs think it's too oppressive? Why don't they test it in the PTB then?

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/270893/nemi-sus-is-mediocre-but-a-few-small-changes-could-make-him-great

    I honestly believe too many players put too much emphasis on levelling up to tier 3 mutation. Tier 2 is his REAL power. The 1m extension in T3 is really just a bonus imo.

    We should not be aplaudding ANOTHER useless additional mechanic to a killer. Why even have a third tier if its so benign? Being able to break pallets is utterly insane, and theres no real point to going beyond that if you care about winning the match. Tier 3 really does need to be something more substantial for the amount of effort you go through just to get it, since nemesis is better off m1'ing in so many scenarios.

  • This content has been removed.
  • His chase zoning is great, zombies are extremely useful for pasive gen pressure, survivor locations and even end chases with survivors by forcing them to cross together, some of these aren't even taken in mind by killers because they either don't realise what they can do with zombies or can't check how they stop survivors from being in gens.

    Another issue is that most Nemesis players want to get tier 3 asap and barely use the normal M1, I would just use the M2 when survivors vault or use pallets to stop them from getting the infection speed boost, besides short loops where they can't do anything.

    He's definitely fine.