Really BHVR???

I know this is late but I have to let this out. What were y’all thinking when you decided to give us a higher chance to get a map that’s clearly a problem? This decision benefits absolutely no one. The Game is such a slob to play on, there’s way too many god pallets, and it’s more confusing than RPD imo.

I’ve gotten this map 3 straight times as the Plague the other day and have probably gotten it a total of 6 or 7 times ever since Saw week started. That’s more than enough. Please prioritize fixing the game balance wise and performance wise before worrying about stuff NO ONE ASKED FOR!

Comments

  • I dread "Resident Evil" week when they make 2x chance of RPD. I'll take a break from the game then.

  • @Junylar said:

    I dread "Resident Evil" week when they make 2x chance of RPD. I'll take a break from the game then.

    I actually love RPD, which seems to be a very unpopular opinion, so I’ll enjoy Resident Evil week.

  • Gideon does have strong pallets but its nowhere near as confusing or painful as rpd. Whether im playing survivor or killer I love the game map and would play it every match

  • @MadmegMain said:

    Gideon does have strong pallets but its nowhere near as confusing or painful as rpd. Whether im playing survivor or killer I love the game map and would play it every match

    I’m glad you tolerate it. My sanity drops faster than the ball in NYC when it’s New Years Day when I’m on that map.

  • The map is fun. I like it for both sides. I don't see the big deal.

  • The power of Pallet Town version 2.0.

  • @Trickstaaaaa said:

    The map is fun. I like it for both sides. I don't see the big deal.

    I hate how almost every pallet is so safe with no mind game potential, and there’s like 5 billion of them in total on the map.

    @GeneralV said:

    The power of Pallet Town version 2.0.

    Exactly. They somehow made it worse in their graphic update. Classic BHVR.