Wake up perk

Wake up is the most clutch perk i have ever used and not really as bad

Comments

  • Honestly in the endgame 1v1 wake up is honestly not that bad especially if the gates are far apart

  • Yeah its pretty underrated. I have escaped and helped others escape with it on especially if you can't find hatch.

  • Honestly I thought you said crutch for a second lol. But yeah it does have its moments.

  • Yeah it has it's use. Pity that's very inconsistent and quite RNG dependant use still.

  • @GannTM said:

    Honestly I thought you said crutch for a second lol. But yeah it does have its moments.

    I read crotch

  • Yea Wake Up saved my ass a few times for 1 v 1’s. I had quite a few close calls ending in me getting downed on the way out the trial, seeing NOED pop up on the right! 😳😮‍💨

    It’s one true counter tho- whisperers. Forget about it. If hatch is closed, bend over and spread them cheeks.

  • It's still too weak. It needs a solid number buff.

  • @Bwsted said:

    It's still too weak. It needs a solid number buff.

    i can agree wake up needs a little buff

  • I've been enjoying this perk lately as well. I used my shards to get it from the Shrine of Secrets. A lot of times I forget where the doors are, so I find this perk super helpful. Plus I like that it speeds up the opening of the door.

  • @Kebek said:

    Yeah it has it's use. Pity that's very inconsistent and quite RNG dependant use still.

    Inconsistent? When does it NOT show gate auras once they’re powered, and NOT open gates 15% faster when they’re powered?

  • If you escaped it’s not bc of wake up. 3s changes nothing.