BHVR can you please make Prestige clothes to outfits in the outfit section?

I am the type of person who likes to swap my cosmetics and outfits alot and it is very annoying always having to click every single prestige part one by one, it really isnt that hard to implement it...

Comments

  • I'd like this too, especially with Legendaries implemented. Default and Prestige items should be considered part of a set for easy management.

  • I have all characters on prestige 3 and the answer is short. NO cause it punish ppl for grinding characters and invest alot of BP´s

  • @PNgamer said:

    I have all characters on prestige 3 and the answer is short. NO cause it punish ppl for grinding characters and invest alot of BP´s

    wat

    They're asking for the items to be in the outfit tag. It just groups item sets together so you can click one button and have them all equipped at the same time. It's not like linked sets where you can't use the pieces individually.

  • im not stupid and i know that Apollos. That´s not the point. Im 100% sure BHVR will change more stuff in the Future with the Interface layout but i know last times there are alot ppl for asking @ free prestr. and stuff like that.

  • @PNgamer said:

    im not stupid and i know that Apollos. That´s not the point. Im 100% sure BHVR will change more stuff in the Future with the Interface layout but i know last times there are alot ppl for asking @ free prestr. and stuff like that.

    I didn't say you were, but you didn't explain how it punishes people for getting prestige items so I assumed you thought they meant linking them together.