Clown’s extra bottle addons are useful

I never really bat an eye at them until recently & they come in handy if you think that you ran out.

Comments

  • I love the wall hack add on combo

  • They are very handy but, I personally like the cigar box and the one purple addon that increases the invigorated effect considerably. If I want memes though, VHS porn and confetti bottles. :D

  • IMO the one that increases your movement speed while reloading (Smelly Inner Soles) is my favorite after Clown got buffed. It was terrible pre-buff, but with his 3 second reload speed you can actually use it to help you reload during a chase a lot more easily. Picture it like Deathslinger reloading.

  • @glitchboi said:

    IMO the one that increases your movement speed while reloading (Smelly Inner Soles) is my favorite after Clown got buffed. It was terrible pre-buff, but with his 3 second reload speed you can actually use it to help you reload during a chase a lot more easily. Picture it like Deathslinger reloading.

    I don’t think it’s necessary at all but corkscrew is also nice if you just want a even FASTER reload to help stay in chases as well.

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2404669#Comment_2404669

    I don’t think it’s necessary at all but corkscrew is also nice if you just want a even FASTER reload to help stay in chases as well.

    Yeah I would guess that addon will make you catch up faster and is a better addon than that green one, but would be fun if someone could test these things.

    I have no clue but let's say with Agitation that you can carry a survivor for 10 extra meters before they wiggle out, how will the antidote do like 2-3 extra meters? These things would be fun if people tested.

    On topic I remember that in Otzdarvas addon vid that he felt the extra bottle addon was a weak addon. I think it's pretty good though and it make other addons better like the red one that makes survivors exposed when you hit them for example.

  • @glitchboi said:

    IMO the one that increases your movement speed while reloading (Smelly Inner Soles) is my favorite after Clown got buffed. It was terrible pre-buff, but with his 3 second reload speed you can actually use it to help you reload during a chase a lot more easily. Picture it like Deathslinger reloading.

    Add in cork stopper, and survivors face a relentless Clown that seemingly never runs out of bottles.

  • I prefer bleach and cork stopper but extra bottles are great and make the antidote much more appealing

  • Those add ons almost seem like a requirement for Clown. Four bottles until he needs to reload just seems way too little.

  • @GannTM said:

    Those add ons almost seem like a requirement for Clown. Four bottles until he needs to reload just seems way too little.

    It’s not too bad since he can reload in 3 seconds mid chase. 4 bottles is usually enough for a down anyway