Implement your mmr already!

Its super annoying when you test your mmr, BHVR. I know when youre doing it too. I keep getting the same killer twice in a row and the same map twice in a row.

Just implement the stupid thing already.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Please implement it soon. Would love to be passed over when it comes to matchmaking for swf, having consecutive matches against them is a drain on my killer morale.

  • Skill based matchmaking (MMR) is always advertised prior to it being turned on and it hasn't been tested since the last advertised test a couple of months ago. It's not "being turned on" and what you're experiencing is regular matchmaking.

    When the system is ready to go live, we will announce it, as usual.

  • @Mandy said:

    Skill based matchmaking (MMR) is always advertised prior to it being turned on and it hasn't been tested since the last advertised test a couple of months ago. It's not "being turned on" and what you're experiencing is regular matchmaking.

    When the system is ready to go live, we will announce it, as usual.

    Why did they turn it off ? It was good, isn't it ?

  • I thought the devs have said that the skill-based rating is still running in the background, but it's not affecting the matchmaking. Though I think they reset everyone's rating at some point a few days/weeks prior to the most recent test to test how the system handles new players (players with little-to-no recorded matches).

  • @Nos37 said:

    I thought the devs have said that the skill-based rating is still running in the background, but it's not affecting the matchamking. Though I think they reset everyone's rating at some point a few days/weeks prior to the most recent test to test how the system handles new players (players with little-to-no recorded matches).

    Pretty much, it just gets data of matches in the background but doesn't affect matchmaking in the slightest.

    It wasn't fully ready to be implemented, there were still some issues with it.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2404885#Comment_2404885

    Pretty much, it just gets data of matches in the background but doesn't affect matchmaking in the slightest.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2404848#Comment_2404848

    It wasn't fully ready to be implemented, there were still some issues with it.

    Okay, thank you for answering !

  • @Mandy said:

    Skill based matchmaking (MMR) is always advertised prior to it being turned on and it hasn't been tested since the last advertised test a couple of months ago. It's not "being turned on" and what you're experiencing is regular matchmaking.

    When the system is ready to go live, we will announce it, as usual.

    I want it right meow

    It was working great during the last time they set it live. It actually made solo q a fun experience. I got teammates at my skill level and fun killers who were challenging but not oppressive.

    Its the exact opposite since they turned it off.