Make false reporting bannable
There are players who report after EVERY match when they lose. They do so because theres no consequences for it, and they think that simply stacking up numbers of reports on someone will have an effect, like it does on xbox live.
This, apparently, has resulted in BHVR getting rid of their report handler, since they clearly no longer even look at the reports anymore, thus theres speedhackers everywhere and 2-3 month old reported videos dont have a single new view.
The solution, is to crack down on the salties, you know... the ones causing the problem... instead of giving up and abandoning the entire thing.
Right?
This, apparently, has resulted in BHVR getting rid of their report handler, since they clearly no longer even look at the reports anymore, thus theres speedhackers everywhere and 2-3 month old reported videos dont have a single new view.
The solution, is to crack down on the salties, you know... the ones causing the problem... instead of giving up and abandoning the entire thing.
Right?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I was actually thinking they sounded like a married couple arguing then making up then arguing again.
it doesn't bother me and i actually enjoy doing so. you're welcome.
That deserved more than the 1 LOL I could give it.
The in-game reporting is not working, it is a placebo, so who cares if a bunch of little, whining survivors report you? It will do nothing.
lol all your back to back butthurt posts begging for attention are pathetic, but keep bumping my threads with your salt
Whoever it is better STOP!. I’m the god of the flags around here! This is MY turf!
I’m a cuter couple with my self and me.
lol, i have read your words before and realized you thought like me. i didn't comment at the time but took note. god bless america.
@EpicFailTryHard
Just re read it and realized I said bro nazi instead of neo nazi. i is stupid
lol, i figured the intent was on par with the rest.
I don’t know any of those people... all I Now is that if people on the left and right spectrum both hate me, I’m achieving balance. And the fact that mere logic could point out flaws in today’s groups. Like don’t get me wrong, first and second wave feminism was LIT, but’s that’s because it was for actual equality, thirdwave is just pushing for... I have no clue what, it’s like a mix between women should be superior, and at the same time saying women are basically vaporized if a man lifts a finger against her. It’s just wrong everywhere.
Alas, this is a dbd forum, we should be more on topic, this is actually something that could be legitimately spam flagged. And it’s ruining your troll image engaging in a normal convo
I almost thought an actual conversation was going to happen here.
Don't make me afraid like that.
That’s the true bait, cause an actual dialogue.
Also, rest in pepperoni, me trying to edit bro nazi to neo nazi and fix it, only for it to delete the entire post. I want pity.
SACRILEGE !!!!!!!!
I bet you anything that %99 of reports sent in do not even get read. I get accused of facecamping every single game. Even when i do camp, which is a lot. If you cant handle being looked at by a big killer who watches you die on the hook then do not Tbag or abuse your flashlights. For me, those are the two ways to get camped.
Think i am going to give you a free escape after you saved two of your buddies with a flashlight? Think again.