Victor Cosmetics When?

I feel he is been left out in cosmetics, surely something could be done for him, I especially would love to see a Christmas hat on him, could he not of had the halo instead of Charlotte? could he not also have a small weapon in his hand when jumping on people? like a lil hammer? lol just food for thought

Comments

  • I would love a little tie for Victor

  • @agonizing said:

    I would love a little tie for Victor

    cute! but yes :)

  • Victor definitely needs cosmetics. A little top hat on him would be adorable.

    Also, Nemesis's zombies need cosmetics. I meant to start a thread in the Feedback section about that, but I'm really damn lazy about starting threads.

  • Many consider it a power, but I see it as a killer, it really deserves a cosmetic whether it is funny or not. He looks completely naked full of blood.

  • I do very much agree, and yes I call the zombies, zombie meg and dwight lol maybe a top hat and monocle lol

  • I actually talk to my sister a lot about Victor getting cosmetics. I want him to have a little Christmas sweater, especially. Christmas sweaters for all the Killers!