What's Queues like for survivor?

At rank 1 Killer I get queues in 7-10 seconds. You survivors must have it ######### baaaaad. And I go against ranks like 4-7 because they obviously can't find a match and then they lose the game in 5 minutes

Comments

  • From like 2pm to 2am they're pretty bad, from 2am to 2pm they're really quick

  • Yeah with the recent update i drop killer again and my queue as survivor are a pain i wait more or less 10 minute per match for a 5 minute game. Killer are not happy with that patch and they show it if we compare the wait time we have now vs the one we got for the last month

  • NA west coast the survivor queue times from like 5 pm to 11pm are terrible. It takes a long time as a solo. As a SWF it takes even longer.

  • @Axx said:

    NA west coast the survivor queue times from like 5 pm to 11pm are terrible. It takes a long time as a solo. As a SWF it takes even longer.

    That is unfortunate

  • It takes a few seconds, most of the time.

  • Instant before 7PM central, 5-15 minutes after.

    Oddly enough, killer queue is the opposite.

  • Survivors have a faster queue during the day/early evening whereas Killers have a faster queue during the night/midnight

  • @BradQuackson said:

    At rank 1 Killer I get queues in 7-10 seconds. You survivors must have it ######### baaaaad. And I go against ranks like 4-7 because they obviously can't find a match and then they lose the game in 5 minutes

    It’s because a lot of the Rank 1 & 2 survivors are too busy being jerks, smurfing the lower rank killers on alternate accounts.

  • During daytime, (non-peak), Survivor Q is pretty short, within a couple minutes. During the evening, (peak hours) it can be around ten minutes. Which would be fine if matchmaking actually paired me with similar ranks but, it doesn't.

    I'm not surprised you dont face many Red rank Survivors, I honestly don't think there are that many to being with.

  • For me:

    Its fast in morning and afternoon

    Slow in evening and night

  • It's always a few seconds wait for me, as I play during the afternoon to something like 21:00 UTC+2. If I play after 21:00, it's like... Three minutes? Five minutes? Not too long, especially as I always have something to do in the same time if I have to wait.

  • It depends on the time of day for me. The later in the day, the longer the queues get.

  • Same as they were pre-event. Status quo is back folks. Killer's ques are almost instant regardless of time.

  • As solo, almost instantly. Red Rank east coast, usa