How would adrenaline be changed to be more 'balanced'?

I mean like personally I don't mind it too much but I'd trade it for NOED lol. I mean the only way I can see it being changed in a good way is keeping the health state but removing the speed boost and instead making it take away exhaustion if you have it.

Comments

  • If you're injured when Adrenaline activates, you gain one health state.

    If you're healthy when Adrenaline activates, you gain 150% Haste for 4 seconds.

    Both cause Exhaustion for 60/50/40 seconds.

    Adrenaline will not activate if you are exhausted.

  • It's already perfectly balanced.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    If you're injured when Adrenaline activates, you gain one health state.

    If you're healthy when Adrenaline activates, you gain 150% Haste for 4 seconds.

    Both cause Exhaustion for 60/50/40 seconds.

    Adrenaline will not activate if you are exhausted.

    What if you are in the dying state or on a hook?

  • Dying state would be the same effect as Injured- healed one health state.

    On a hook I guess would remain the same as it is now; though I wouldn't have any complaints to making the perk be wasted if you're hooked when it activated I also would really like to not make it a perk only good in SWF.

  • Make the heal more along the lines of Second Wind. So you get the speed boost, you get broken for 20s if you aren't healthy, once that 20s ends, you heal. If you get hit again during those 20 seconds, you don't heal. The main issue making Adrenaline unfair is that it has exactly zero telegraphing and counter play to its effects.