The Entity might need some prune juice....
So I swear I'm not trying to be childish with this, but am I honestly the ONLY one reading Chapter 3, "The Blight," this way? Every year The Entity has a great purge in the form of The Blight during "The Hallowed Blight" event. So a purge could be considered a removal of unneeded waste from the "body" of The Entity and The Blight itself could be that very waste.
So what I suppose I'm asking is is the orange stuff we see being injected into the killers and on the front of Claudette's smock/apron nothing more then just the excrement of The Entity? Is The Hallowed Blight truly nothing more then The Entity taking a massive poo?
Comments
I thought it was more like zits that the Entity needs popped.
Entity testicles
He needs some malk.
The entity saw trapper porn.
I assumed it was a disease that it's undergoing the expulsion of. I think this is the first sign of a weakness for the entity.
That's a neat idea too! It would be interesting if this was a metamorphosis period and The Entity is gonna grow or change in some manner we don't expect after.
it could be the entities blood... what gender is the entitiy?