Alright gamers, I've had a realization.
Instead of balancing for the top 1%. What If BHVR decided to balance around the top 30%?
Also, I wrote this after eating an entire loaf of bread. Was good #########.
Instead of balancing for the top 1%. What If BHVR decided to balance around the top 30%?
Also, I wrote this after eating an entire loaf of bread. Was good #########.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What type of bread was it?
*profuse sweating*. All jokes aside, I really don't know.
You know that kinds of players they balance around??? Kinda... dare I say... SUS.
I beg to disagree but I don't know why...
Hmm... It's almost like they only care about new players....
They already don't balance for the top1%, unless you are a killer, In that case they balance for the top 0%.
Jokes aside, they already balance this game for casuals rather then competitive. Which I am not happy about. Sadly, they can't balance this game for 1% without drastic changes I don't see happening such as a entire rework of the game.
This is certainly a theory with credibility at this point.
Yeah, it's a casual game where people have a competitive mindset for the most part during the match. Really infuriating that the devs can't see that.
Alright, IMA say it. Billy didn't need his base-kit nerfed. He needed his addons nerfed. Now most of his addons are useless.
If it wasn't lemon bread then it wasn't good ๐
what about buttery garlic bread? ๐ญ
Mmm.... Tasty...
Sorry, doesn't cut it
They never really set out for the game to have a competitive scene in the way it does now.
Considering some of the decisions BHVR has made over the years. I was always under the impression they balance the game around the bottom 30%.
It doesn't have a competitive scene. I mean it does, but it doesn't. Like Minecraft, it does but doesn't. It does, but is either too small or not cared about by the majority of the fanbase.