fix the hitboxes

I'm sick of being hit through pallets

Comments

  • I'm sick of being hit through pallets

    Did you drop them and get hit doing it?
  • @redsopine1 said:
    HellDescent said:

    I'm sick of being hit through pallets

    Did you drop them and get hit doing it?

    yes, and that's after the killer's been stunned

  • Dude I main killer and ive done that alot its about lunge range and timing if there lunge hit you as they got hit it counts ive been killed by billys like that a few times
  • @HellDescent said:
    I'm sick of being hit through pallets

    I'm sick of being hit in front of pallets

  • Master said:

    @HellDescent said:
    I'm sick of being hit through pallets

    I'm sick of being hit in front of pallets

    Then loop before you swing it or try to lead them to a no hook area and go as far from a hook.as u can
  • Working as intended, trading hit for stun is ok.

  • Ive dropped pallets that stunned the killer and THEN hit me. I know the feels. I play on PS4 so it could have to do with ######### framerates. I'm not sure what the situation is like on PC.
  • Wolf74 said:

    Working as intended, trading hit for stun is ok.

    My point exactly though you can tell if a killers mad at you (I know because I died after saving 2 friends from one one was on a hook friend went for him and killer was chasing them I pelleted the killer rest of the game I was tunnled like.crazy for it)
  • @HellDescent said:
    I'm sick of being hit through pallets

    lol I'm sick of The Spirit hitting people point blank and not getting hit credit.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @ZombieGenesis said:
    Yeah, survivors shouldn't be able to be hit when within 30 meters of any pallet.

    This is a DBD forum, not reddit....

  • It happens way more often with the ping around 150. Which is basically every game I play because good ping is super rare on PS4.

    It's why i started dropping some palletes early, even though that's not a good idea a lot of the time. I've also been getting killers that lunge lag so fast that the option to drop the pallet completely disappears. 

    I'm pretty much used to it by now though so I just play like it's part of the game.
  • @HellDescent said:
    I'm sick of being hit through pallets

    Eh, getting hit through pallets is aids yeah but it in a way supposed to happen? It would make sense unless it was really laggy and you shouldn't have gotten hit, but fix the window hitboxes jesus it makes me want to d i E.

  • @MyNamePete said:

    @HellDescent said:
    I'm sick of being hit through pallets

    Eh, getting hit through pallets is aids yeah but it in a way supposed to happen? It would make sense unless it was really laggy and you shouldn't have gotten hit, but fix the window hitboxes jesus it makes me want to d i E.

    Pallets are not some kind of instant, magic forcefield popping up.
    It's like a door, someone can hit you and get smacked by the door at the same time.