Blair Witch as Killer
Thoughts, ideas?
I would love to see her, the Original Blair Witch is one of my all time favorites.
She would definantly have another Invisible Killer aspect to her and, something to do with "stick-man totems"
I havent really worked out more than that.
Comments
Tried to create a concept for her a while ago:
Thanks, I like your Ideas of possesion. I thought Ash should have come with a Possesion Killer. Always had a hard time trying to work that out.
Thanks
i don’t know any thing about Ash, but i guess there are a bunch of killer ideas. Maybe someday at least via Legendary skins, like CryptTV!
There's already a blair witch, its the Hag.
In the Evil Dead movies, the Survivors get possessed by a demon. My thinking was that the Demon would be Invisible and have to stalk a Survivor until you possess them. While Possessed you would control the Survivor for a set time, undectable to other survivors. The possessed Survivor would have a flurry of skill checks and each succesful check would reduce the amount of time you are possessed.
There is a lot more to work out than that but, that was my general idea.
There was also already a Leatherface with Hillbilly.
The Blair Witch could very well bring a better fitting more accurate and interesting power than Hag. Even though Hag is definitely inspired by the Blair Witch, and even the totems are inspired by the movie I think.
The problem is no one really knows who or what the Blair Witch really is. Its never confirmed that it was Ella Kedward. That’s one of the many theories. It’s just all to ambiguous.