Have Flashbangs been changed?!
This was going to be a post saying how I felt that Flashbangs were the best perk behaviour has added in a very very long time. Though I've recently been getting frustrated with it.
The most fun thing for me recently in this game is getting Flashbang locker saves. Before the mid chapter patch you were guaranteed a blind at a locker if you did it perfectly or too early. For some reason now I've been having a load of problems with Flashbangs where they don't give a blind to the killer.
Btw just to clarify I know the timing pretty much perfectly. I can tell when I'm too early or too late. I also know that they sometimes are too close to the locker or roll under shelves but you can clearly see when that happens.
So can any mod/dev tell me if they've changed Flashbangs or lockers because something has definitely been changed.
Comments
I don't believe there were any changes to flashbangs and/or lockers in the last patch. If you think something has changed, if you can get some video that shows what's changed, then please let me know.
ThIs is going to be hard to show but I'll try and get some clips sorted tonight and upload it for tomorrow morning (I have a terrible upload speed).
I'll show some saves and some "duds" to help compare them. I'll tag you when I get it uploaded.
Thank you @CashelP14
@MandyTalk Ok I wasn't able to get too many clips last night (apparently survivors jumping into lockers for no reason scares some killers). I have a few clips showing some saves and the last 3 are misses.
Can I send the link privately? My mate is talking in the background and is a little shy about it.
Hiya, thanks for that. Yes I've messaged you so you can respond to that with the link - completely understandable!
There has seem to be a lower amount of flash bangs recently that actually blind me. Before the patch even turning away from a flash bang would blind me sometimes. Maybe I turned towards the flash bang since my first instinct as killer is to turn and try to avoid a blind. But now when I turn away I'll get either a slight blind or muffled sound but I'll be saved for the most part. Again maybe it's coincidence and I was turning towards the flash bang beforehand but I'm not sure.
Yea I wonder what has changed. I rewatched some of my misses and noticed where I may have made mistakes but I definitely got a blind at pretty much every locker attempt before this patch.
They just feel very inconsistent. Whether the roll farther away, the blast is lowered or some other things.