Unhooked survs with Borrowed time
If you run at me trying to take a hit for someone just know I will tunnel you until you die. You have 12 seconds to get away. Not to get on my nerves. That is all
If you run at me trying to take a hit for someone just know I will tunnel you until you die. You have 12 seconds to get away. Not to get on my nerves. That is all
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tough but fair!
Yet it’s the killer’s fault that they died so quickly. How dare you not follow rule #672: survivors are allowed to bodyblock with BT and if you wait out the 12 seconds, you’re a toxic and skill-less killer.
🤣🤣 Oh no not the rule book!
I'm really just tired of people doing it. So gonna make it my mission to punish it way more in my own killer games.
Bruh theres worse someone called me a tunnler when they ran at me with no bt or ds
I hear ya
It's also amazing how many survivors then come back and yell at you for tunneling them. Like...you threw yourself at me survivor. How was I supposed to know you didn't actually want a Knife Hug?!?!?!
Maybe bt ran out before they noticed 😂
oh no!
*throws book onto open fire*
anyway
I'm getting to that point. I generally try avoid doing anything that I know would make me mad or make me not wanna play when I play killer but some people just really ask for it.
He just got off the hook I followed a jeff beck to the hook and he runs at me then proceeds to get satly
BT blocking is just free real estate. I don't mind so much.