why are all updates in the killers faver
To me, it seems all the updates are in the killer's favor, why
To me, it seems all the updates are in the killer's favor, why
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Let's just forget that Stridor got nerfed this patch.
And let's not talk about the new hit validation system...
or the whatever the heck happened to trickster 🤨
I'm convinced that he's busted in 1v1 but hey, I guess there are people that are saying he's worst than before ... x) i don't know how we can say he's worst when he's putting out knives faster, putting out Main Event faster, keeping Main Event for longer, and kill with only 6 knives, but okay xD
"I disagree with you, but I would die for you to have your own opinion."
I never said I think he's worse than before, but I do think he is unhealthy now
Oh okay, my apologies.
Or the Bubba nerf, the Billy nerf, the Nurse nerf, the Legion nerf...
RPD has infinites & and barely hidden totem spawns
Remember how Undying got nerfed after a few months? Freddy nerfs?