Nurse in Léry's Memorial Institute

How to play?
Or just give up and stand around so my DC rate is not getting me banned?

Comments

  • This is a hard one to answer. With enough practice you can play Nurse really well on Lery's however there are plenty of times when the "collision box" for her blink will just screw you over. If you are playing console Nurse then I would instantly accept that match as a loss because console fps, with Nurse on Lery's is 99.99% impossible unless fighting AFK survivors.

  • My problem isn't even collision, but the fact that even looking behind the next corner takes so much time. If I walk I never catch up, if I blink my exhaustion period makes them gain three more corners on my. Because I can't see their tracks except right in front of me makes it that I can't know where to blink to "cut corners". Playing there is like darkest moonlight + thickest fog combined.

  • If the survivor gas half of a brain, theb you won't probably win, tgere are just too much LOS breakers.

  • I haven't played the Nurse in a while because of Coldwind Farm always popping up when I do (among other things), but you should take the losses and just keep practicing your blinks around corners. That map requires godlike precision.

  • Continue playing. It is harder, but it makes you better.

  • Lery's is one of the hardest for Nurse because of LOS. The best thing you can do in those matches is accept you may not get a kill and use it to practise blinking. I'm not saying don't chase, just don't go in thinking there is some way you can win without practicethere, but don't give up straight away as you won't learn to play her on that map otherwise. If you want an upside of this map, it's the smallest one (I believe), that makes your blinking much more efficient and better gen pressure.

  • @Milkymalk said:
    How to play?
    Or just give up and stand around so my DC rate is not getting me banned?

    I would go afk.

    But I only play nurse for her dailies, so..... :wink:

    Ofc you can try, but against competent survivors you will have a really hard time and I dont think that it will be fun to play. Basically it depends on your own playstyle? Competitive or casual/fun?

  • Basically it depends on your own playstyle? Competitive or casual/fun?

    A little of both. I consider a game successful if I have at least 15k points (personal game progress) and didn't depip (game acknowledges that I did not bad), or at least I got enough points that I can ignore my depip. But I don't want to wander around a labyrinth following scratch marks that lead me in circles for 10 minutes without ever seeing a survivor. I play for fun, not for rank.