"Locked & Found"

I'm trying to complete the Locked & Found challenge. It says:

"Fully deplete 3 key(s)"

My question is, does it work with any key? Does it mean I have to open the hatch with it?

I've tried both with a broken key and a purple key with some add-ons to read auras, fully depleted those but I'm still 0/3. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, I'm running out of keys and I'm getting tunneled a lot lol I just want to complete it asap

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • It works with any key. Aura reading is the way to go.

    Maybe it became bugged? Because that's a challenge from an older Tome, isn't it?

  • I checked again in case it was a bug that was not showing but nope, it still says 0/3, so weird :/

  • Came here to search and potentially submit a bug report myself.


    I've used green keys, purple keys, with the green tag, yellow tag, the blood amber... none of it works. Stays 0/3. I'm giving up for now. It's very clearly bugged.

  • I wonder if there's a problem with the old tomes in general, I'm trying to do one where I have to find red glyphs but I've done 4 maps so far and I haven't found one yet

  • I believe there's already a bug report in on this...so I think there might be an issue with the challenge.