Do you think there will be a Saw thing and what do you think it will be?
From the DBDs twitter page retweeting a bunch of pig fanart and a pig nose emjoi and it seems like something is coming up for Saw. What do you think it will be, just more cosmetics or do you think there will be something more substantial like a pig change or something that comes along with the next chapter? btw I already know that other thing you cant talk about on the forums.
Comments
Hopefully it is not a Pig change, or next thing you know Pig has Dream Snares with an Overheat Mechanic, paired with an add-on that only works for a few seconds after she gets blinded.
While crouching pig starts to overheat
I really hope a skin of either Spiral or Amanda disguised as Billy.
Probably not, I think it will be just a sale on already existing collections for Amanda and Tapp. Or hopefully we'll get a mini event, like the gnome one, since they did find a pig mask in the files for Meg.
I'm pretty sure Almo said that Pig is getting an add-on pass soon. Maybe it's that?
Is it not just the Meg Pig mask?
If there’s more. I’d love a Hoffman or Billy puppet skin.
I will not say no for some Pig buffs. Because she is weakside of DbD. Little buffs will make her better.
It's probably just the pig meg mask
While crouching, the Pig's legs start to cramp up and fall asleep. if the player does not make the Pig stand up every 30 seconds, they have to sit down and spend 120 seconds massaging feeling back into her legs.
Also; the player's view will be narrowed to 2 eye-holes in her Pig mask, bringing her field of view down to 10%.
We feel this will accurately portray what Amanda sees through that thing, and bring a new dynamic to the Killer with the leg-cramp system. (It's really just a cooldown system like Bubba)
Would be cool if pig got legendary skins but it's just a mediocre mask
God help all pig mains