Using dbd as a harassment tool

We all play to have fun

dbd is already a frustrating toxic game

still we manage to enjoy it the most

bullying harassment n trolling for no reason take this game into another place and make it truly unbearable

no matter how much u report these bad unstable ppl still there

unlike other games which take immediate action to make sure the game is fair n fun for everyone and no place for such behaviors

i wish dbd had more efficient player support system

Comments

  • The scary part for console players, in my case an Xbox player is that someone can send you a message and if you respond to it they can really mess up your internet and block you from playing for a while by ddosing you.

    You may get a simple gg and when you say gg they kick you offline.

    I find that this community is the most toxic out of all the other games I play.

  • I unironically wish steam was more like PSN so I could have ######### talk fests with salty survivors


    It looks so fun

  • @Snowbawlzzz said:

    I unironically wish steam was more like PSN so I could have ######### talk fests with salty survivors

    It looks so fun

    It's why I stuck to passive aggressive stuff when it happened on ps4. they were pussycats when it came down to the wire. Steam is much more of people squaring up.

  • @Lovemeplease said:

    I’ve had to close my messages on PsN. It sucks cause sometimes I get nice messages and such and make friends that way. But now if I play a certain way or do something survivors don’t like all four will send me messages. If I respond in a slightly negative way back I get reported and banned. Sony promotes bullying and harassment this way. Even if the survivors or killer were being toxic I made it a rule to never send a message first cause I knew Sony whack policies couod get me for being slightly rude not even saying curse words or anything. It’s just a shame I won’t be able to make friends anymore cause I have to close off my messages

    Yep, I've already taken the liberty of shutting off messages on Xbox a long time ago... not worth it. Not worth it one bit.

  • @Lovemeplease said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2398480#Comment_2398480

    It sucks cause Sony doesn’t understand context or anything. So it lets bullies off the hook and promotes this culture. You stick up for yourself after they started it? Well then you’re punished. Reminds me of public school. I never said anything offensive or the like to these people who message me. I got banned once for a week cause I simply said eff off and leave me alone after a person sent message after message harassing me. Well guess what, punished for that simple statement.

    That appears to be how the world works mate. A great deal of it is unjust, and a great deal further is corrupt. Sony and Microsoft have some apologising to do regardless.

  • I'd prefer tools be given to block contact and protect privacy from players I don't wish to interact with. Running to daddy megacorporation to save me from the bully and expecting a just outcome doesn't sound like a great idea.

  • School is so bad.. they can tease and torment you all they like as long as they don't lay a finger on you. but if you retaliate gg.. you get punished.

  • @Lovemeplease said:

    I’ve had to close my messages on PsN. It sucks cause sometimes I get nice messages and such and make friends that way. But now if I play a certain way or do something survivors don’t like all four will send me messages. If I respond in a slightly negative way back I get reported and banned. Sony promotes bullying and harassment this way. Even if the survivors or killer were being toxic I made it a rule to never send a message first cause I knew Sony whack policies couod get me for being slightly rude not even saying curse words or anything. It’s just a shame I won’t be able to make friends anymore cause I have to close off my messages

    It’s be hard my msgs off for a long time. Also had to restrict friend requests along with making it so I cannot be followed. All for the sake of a harassment free game.