Killer lobbies

Are they actually bugged atm or is it really an eventbased lack of survivor and all try to play killer?
Finding other player atm takes ages. Waiting at least 10 minutes for ANY survivor to appear in my lobby is normal.
I switched to survivor to even be able to play.

Comments

  • Who with half a working brain actually waits 10-15 minutes for a computer game to start ???

    I tried playing the event as killer the last two days but have to wait between 3-30 minutes for a lobby to fill.

    Off to other games, my time is too valuable for that

  • @Sheldor said:
    Who with half a working brain actually waits 10-15 minutes for a computer game to start ???

    I tried playing the event as killer the last two days but have to wait between 3-30 minutes for a lobby to fill.

    Off to other games, my time is to valuable for that

    Soooo, you wait for 30 mins while also insulting someone for waiting a shorter amount of time than you, then misspell "too"?

    Genius.

  • The post wasn't meant as an insult and did it ever occur to you that there actually ARE people on this planet to whom english is not their native language ? Genius yourself, focusing on spelling mistakes adding no valuable input to the actual problem.

  • Having the same problems on my end. Friday it was working fine. Saturday and Sunday now I can’t find a game as killer unless I’m willing to wait 20-30 minutes. Even more. Really annoying as I’m trying to get the event rewards.