Hit validation broken?

Is normal hit validation broken? Just went up against a laggy trapper who managed to down me after a pallet drop and successful stun.

Comments

  • The laggy was you then.

    The hit validation is supposed to favour the one who has better ping.

  • @IamFran said:

    The laggy was you then.

    The hit validation is supposed to favour the one who has better ping.

    All I know is I run at 53ms ping on average, dropped the pallet, killer hits pallet and I get downed from it.

  • Haven't had it happen once since the pallet fix,I'd say you myb had a ping spike and didn't notice in the moment possibly. It can happen.

  • Feel like it's been turned off again... I'm noticing a lot more hits through pallets again. i thought it was meant to trade either the hit or the stun and not both?

  • @kaneyboy said:

    Feel like it's been turned off again... I'm noticing a lot more hits through pallets again. i thought it was meant to trade either the hit or the stun and not both?

    No, it's still entirely possible to get hits through pallets if the server registers the hit before the pallet has been dropped 50% of the way to register a sun.