Thank you for reinstating the DC ban

I've had one DC in 6 hours of play, compared to a just a couple days ago when literally half of my games had a quitter


Please never remove it again

Comments

  • Yes back to hook suicides and killers giving up and standing in front of the gate lol, normal service has resumed. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Kirkylad said:

    Yes back to hook suicides and killers giving up and standing in front of the gate lol, normal service has resumed. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    At least when they try to hook suicide I can force them to keep playing by unhooking them


    An AFK killer at least lets me complete the game and doesn't force a depip

  • @Snowbawlzzz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2396315#Comment_2396315

    At least when they try to hook suicide I can force them to keep playing by unhooking them

    An AFK killer at least lets me complete the game and doesn't force a depip

    Yeah then they afk or run into the killer, or if the killer does afk you're forced to play out a boring match. If people want to not play then they'll find away around the penalty.

  • @Kirkylad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2396319#Comment_2396319

    Yeah then they afk or run into the killer, or if the killer does afk you're forced to play out a boring match. If people want to not play then they'll find away around the penalty.

    Again, still better than forcing a depip on me with a DC


    The overwhelming majority of people I force back into the game with an unhook keep playing


    I've not had a killer go AFK on me in a very long time. Sometime's its a shard-farming bot, but they start the game AFK swinging at the air. I get my safety pip by letting them hit me for chase points.

  • @Snowbawlzzz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2396325#Comment_2396325

    Again, still better than forcing a depip on me with a DC

    The overwhelming majority of people I force back into the game with an unhook keep playing

    I've not had a killer go AFK on me in a very long time. Sometime's its a shard-farming bot, but they start the game AFK swinging at the air. I get my safety pip by letting them hit me for chase points.

    If you say so, doesn't make any difference in my matches, when someone doesn't want to play then they just stop playing and the teams screwed regardless because we're a man down.

  • @Snowbawlzzz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2396315#Comment_2396315

    At least when they try to hook suicide I can force them to keep playing by unhooking them

    An AFK killer at least lets me complete the game and doesn't force a depip

    Then they run at the killer and destroy your emblem.

  • @Kirkylad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2396345#Comment_2396345

    If you say so, doesn't make any difference in my matches, when someone doesn't want to play then they just stop playing and the teams screwed regardless because we're a man down.

    I think in most cases when a survivor gives up is because they can see there is no chance with the team they have.

  • Yeah I lost access to all my blinks as Nurse on RPD and the next game involved the game literally crashing and bringing up an Unreal Engine crash report, while solo survivor still involves half the team dcing within seconds.

    I'm so glad it's back when the game is in such a functional state.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Yeah I lost access to all my blinks as Nurse on RPD and the next game involved the game literally crashing and bringing up an Unreal Engine crash report, while solo survivor still involves half the team dcing within seconds.

    I'm so glad it's back when the game is in such a functional state.

    You're right, let's remove it again so I can have teams of 2 DCs first minute every single game


    That's not maddening at all, that's much better than people occasionally having a 5 minute ban when they crash

  • I noticed no difference. I got almost no DCs when the penalty was gone.

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2396352#Comment_2396352

    I think in most cases when a survivor gives up is because they can see there is no chance with the team they have.

    Sometimes yeah, or they're the first down and they aren't happy about it, it's a killer they don't like or they're being tunnelled

  • @Snowbawlzzz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2396372#Comment_2396372

    You're right, let's remove it again so I can have teams of 2 DCs first minute every single game

    That's not maddening at all, that's much better than people occasionally having a 5 minute ban when they crash

    I'm fine with it on, don't get me wrong, just when the game works first.

    It didn't hit more than 5 minutes because I stopped playing Nurse afterwards. If I'd kept going it would've gone higher because apparently they cannot fix 2 and a half year old bugs.

    I want the dc penalties on but I want the game to work first.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2396377#Comment_2396377

    I'm fine with it on, don't get me wrong, just when the game works first.

    It didn't hit more than 5 minutes because I stopped playing Nurse afterwards. If I'd kept going it would've gone higher because apparently they cannot fix 2 and a half year old bugs.

    I want the dc penalties on but I want the game to work first.

    If we waited until the day the game was 100% ironed-out, that day would never come


    The DCs are way, way, way down and that's making solo survivor playable

  • @Snowbawlzzz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2396384#Comment_2396384

    If we waited until the day the game was 100% ironed-out, that day would never come

    The DCs are way, way, way down and that's making solo survivor playable

    I wish that was my experience but last night before I joined 2 swf mates it was dc central.