Another typical Hag rant

With how much BHVR loves cooldowns, why not give Hag's teleports cooldowns so she can't just spam between all of her traps :^)

Oh wait they won't do that cuz it's MCote's favorite killer that got bullied at that one Korean gameshow

Comments

  • @Bubbly_Cuds said:

    With how much BHVR loves cooldowns, why not give Hag's teleports cooldowns so she can't just spam between all of her traps :^)

    Oh wait they won't do that cuz it's MCote's favorite killer that got bullied at that one Korean gameshow

    I think litterly all she needs is to be like twins, u can't place any traps near a certain distance from hook, and previously placed traps next to hook disappear. Also while we're at it make it so victor gets "crushed" if idle near a hooked survivor

  • I wish they made hag more fun to play but then again I have a inherent dislike for trap characters in video games

  • I just wish they'd make her traps disappear within 8m of a hooked survivor, like Pyramid Head's trails do


    the overwhelming majority of hags just camp the first guy down and force a depip